MOVING SERVICE ROTTERDAM
Your Rotterdam Moving Company
Expat Moving Company provides moving service in Rotterdam. Whether you are moving your home or business, our goal is to make your relocation seamless – from the moment we provide you with a moving quote until the minute we finish unpacking the moving van. We have 12 years of experience moving Expats and have earned the reputation as one of Expats most trusted moving companies.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent service at some of the most competitive moving rates in Rotterdam. Our goal is to provide each customer with a customized moving package to meet his or her specific needs. Whether you’re looking for a few extra hands to help you load a portable storage container or need someone to do all the packing and unpacking for your residential move, we can create a moving solution that’s tailored to you.
1. Licensed and insured movers
2. Full-time professional movers employed by us
3. Low rates and a transparent quoting process
4. 12 years of experience
5. Full range of moving services
6. Clean moving trucks with all the proper moving equipment
Ready to book your move? Click here of call us on 085-3037819.
Careful packing in Rotterdam is essential to your belongings surviving transport to a new location or enduring time locked away in storage. While a necessary part of the moving process, packing and unpacking are often the most time-consuming part of a move. At Expat Moving Company, we provide professional packing and unpacking services to ensure the safety of your household items and make your moving experience easier. With our crew tackling the wrapping, boxing, taping, and unloading for you, you’re sure to have a more pleasant moving experience.
1) Full packing:As part of our full service moving experience, our team in Rotterdam will pack every single drawer and cupboard in your home. Before moving day, our movers come equipped with all the boxes, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, packing paper, and moving tape to box your entire home. We take extra care with your breakables, individually wrapping each item in packing paper and making sure each box is filled with extra cushion to keep things from shifting around during the move.
2) Disassembly/Reassembly:Dismantling beds and other bulky furniture items takes patience, time, and the right tools, but it’s not something you need to bother with! Our movers are happy to take apart your furniture and reassemble it after moving so it’s one less thing for you to do.
3) Partial packing: If you get part of the way through the packing process but don’t have time to finish off the job, just let us know! Our movers are happy to come in and finish up where you left off, making sure all your boxes are ready to go when moving day rolls around.
4) Packing for storage: Are you moving things into short- or long-term storage? Packing items for storage takes special consideration to make sure your belongings are properly protected from potential storage hazards, like temperature fluctuations, moisture, and rodents. Our packing experts have the right materials to pack your possessions for months or even years in storage. We can even help you get everything moved to your unit and organized so you can easily access items you might need.
5) Unpacking: You just thought getting everything moved to your new house was the worst part of the move, but then you find yourself facing a mountain of moving boxes to unpack! Trying to figure out how to best organize your kitchen or closets after a move can be a daunting task. However, our movers have loads of experience doing just that. If the unpacking process seems unbearable, leave it to us. We’ll help you get the clothes refolded or hung, the dishes stacked on the shelves, and the linens neatly put away. Before you know it, you’ll be unpacked and ready to enjoy life in your new home!
To avoid a hassle, make sure you have someone who can direct the movers on moving day. This person needs to determine which items need to be moved first, and which items can be loaded into your new home last. Having a general direction and someone who can take charge can save you time on moving day, which will, in turn, save you money if you’re using professional movers.
It might seem counter-intuitive, but moving fast means taking your time. Don’t rush throwing things onto the moving truck without thought behind it. This mistake could be timely if things get damaged or something is forgotten. You’ll also feel a lot more stress if you’re rushing around. Be diligent but don’t rush.
Need to move your extra belongings into a storage unit in Rotterdam? If you want a company to handle all your storage needs from A to Z, there’s no better company to call than Expat Moving Company. Our spacious and secure facilities handled by our full-service storage crews will give you peace of mind, and the additional space you require. Expat Moving Company can accommodate storing your precious belongings in the short or long term and will move your belongings into our storage unit in Rotterdam with the utmost care. Whether residential or commercial, if you’re looking for storage units in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Den Haag or Utrecht, Expat Moving Company has something that works for you.
Now that you’ve decided to invest in a storage space, what should you put inside it? Fortunately for you, we’ve spent a lot of time thinking about it, years in fact. Our experience with storage has given us an idea of what kind of items people are best off leaving in their storage units.
While you may be familiar with “self-storage” facilities, Expat Moving Company Rotterdam provides “full-service storage”. Full service storage provides customers with much more than “self storage”. Our full service storage comes with everything from storage pick-up to delivery! Expat Moving Company customers don’t have to lift a finger when they hire our storage crews to handle their entire storage experience. Starting with the move, Expat Moving Company crews handle lifting your belongings into the truck and transporting them into the facility, where Expat Moving Company places them in a custom-made storage container in one of our Rotterdam, Amsterdam, The Hague or Utrecht storage facilities. Storage employees watch over the facility to ensure the security of our customers’ belongings until the day they request their belongings be removed from storage.
Want to add a storage package to your move? Get a free quote now!