Moving service Den haag
Expat Moving Company provides moving service in Den Haag. Whether you are moving your home or business, our goal is to make your relocation seamless – from the moment we provide you with a moving quote until the minute we finish unpacking the moving truck. We have 12 years of experience moving Expats and have earned the reputation as one of Expats most trusted moving companies.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent service at some of the most competitive moving rates in Den Haag. Our goal is to provide each customer with a customized moving package to meet his or her specific needs. Whether you’re looking for a few extra hands to help you load a portable storage container or need someone to do all the packing and unpacking for your residential move, we can create a moving solution that’s tailored to you.
HERE ARE A FEW OTHER REASONS TO TRUST EXPAT MOVING COMPANY Den Haag:
1. Licensed and insured movers
2. Full-time professional movers employed by us
3. Low rates and a transparent quoting process
4. 12 years of experience
5. Full range of moving services
6. Clean moving trucks with all the proper moving equipment
Ready to book your move? Click here of call us on 085-3037819.
Circumstances change in life; that things are always changing is one of the only constants. Expat Moving Company Den Haagunderstands and lets our customers move around their moves if our schedule permits. We do not arbitrarily charge our customers fees if their changes do not affect us. Expat Moving Company Den Haag can add on additional services or extra crew members if we have availability without a fee for a last minute change. Accommodating our customers to the fullest extent of our abilities is our number one goal. That is why we maintain maximum flexibility for our last minute moving customers.
Careful packing in The Hague is essential to your belongings surviving transport to a new location or enduring time locked away in storage. While a necessary part of the moving process, packing and unpacking are often the most time-consuming part of a move. At Expat Moving Company, we provide professional packing and unpacking services to ensure the safety of your household items and make your moving experience easier. With our crew tackling the wrapping, boxing, taping, and unloading for you, you’re sure to have a more pleasant moving experience.
PACKING SERVICES THAT WE OFFER
1) Full packing: As part of our full service moving experience, our team in The Hague will pack every single drawer and cupboard in your home. Before moving day, our movers come equipped with all the boxes, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, packing paper, and moving tape to box your entire home. We take extra care with your breakables, individually wrapping each item in packing paper and making sure each box is filled with extra cushion to keep things from shifting around during the move.
2) Disassembly/Reassembly: Dismantling beds and other bulky furniture items takes patience, time, and the right tools, but it’s not something you need to bother with! Our movers are happy to take apart your furniture and reassemble it after moving so it’s one less thing for you to do.
3) Partial packing: If you get part of the way through the packing process but don’t have time to finish off the job, just let us know! Our movers are happy to come in and finish up where you left off, making sure all your boxes are ready to go when moving day rolls around.
4) Packing for storage: Are you moving things into short- or long-term storage? Packing items for storage takes special consideration to make sure your belongings are properly protected from potential storage hazards, like temperature fluctuations, moisture, and rodents. Our packing experts have the right materials to pack your possessions for months or even years in storage. We can even help you get everything moved to your unit and organized so you can easily access items you might need.
5) Unpacking: You just thought getting everything moved to your new house was the worst part of the move, but then you find yourself facing a mountain of moving boxes to unpack! Trying to figure out how to best organize your kitchen or closets after a move can be a daunting task. However, our movers have loads of experience doing just that. If the unpacking process seems unbearable, leave it to us. We’ll help you get the clothes refolded or hung, the dishes stacked on the shelves, and the linens neatly put away. Before you know it, you’ll be unpacked and ready to enjoy life in your new home!
Full service, budget friendly
Expat Moving Company Utrecht is a full service moving company located in Utrecht, offering home, condo, apartment, and office relocation services. To make your moving experience as smooth as possible, we also offer packing and unpacking services, storage solutions, packing supplies, furniture disassembly/reassembly, and assistance with bulky and unusual items like pianos, antiques, billiard tables, and fine art.
No matter what you’re moving, or where you’re headed, we strive to take care of your belongings as if they were our own. This means carefully wrapping and packing your moving boxes, taking precautions to prevent damage to your residence during the move, and ensuring all items are properly secured during transport. When we arrive at your new residence, our crew will make sure your belongings are unloaded to the proper rooms, and even help reassemble and arrange your furniture per your direction.
Check our packing and moving tips
The Hague, or in Dutch also called Den Haag or ‘s-Gravenhage, is one of the most popular cities to live and work in the Netherlands. Whether you move to or depart by relocation as an expat for Den Haag, a couple or a family: check our site for the best house moving service in Den Haag you will find!
The city of Den Haag (The Hague) has a lot to offer to you. Traditionally this city and region is boosting with jobs at the Dutch government or at national or international companies. Because of all ministries and embassies located in Den Haag there are thousands of civil servants. In the third largest city of the Netherlands you will find great opportunities to work and there is a great international community from various countries.
The city has a friendly atmosphere and is overall a nice place to live, whether you are an expat or a complete family. In this country or region everyone speaks English and reside at one of the safest places in the world. Within two travelling hours you can visit Germany, Belgium or Great Britain. Schiphol, the fourth largest airport in the world, is close to Den Haag. Rotterdam and Amsterdam, the other large Dutch greatest cities, are also close by. If you want to relax or see some beautiful nature, you can go to the beach of Scheveningen, Westduin Park or Madestein.
Relocating within or to Den Haag for moving households or companies
Are you looking for a reliable international moving company for The Hague? If you succeed in finding a nice housing and accommodation you will need a professional relocation company in Den Haag to help you in several ways for relocating from another country. At first, look at our moving checklist to help with the first steps.
Moving to a new home in a new country is a life-changing experience and you will need a professional moving company in Den Haag so everything is adjusted to your personal needs, whether it is your budget, your schedule or the size of your property. A good moving company or relocation company in Den Haag will offer you a wide variety in options and will suit to all needs you have to have for coming or leaving Den Haag.
A good moving company can do more than just moving your household possessions. This means additional services for specific needs you could have like:
When you need extra information, advice or you have questions about relocating or moving to Den Haag, please make contact with the English speaking helpdesk of our international moving company.
Report your move
Are you going to move within Den Haag or to Den Haag? Report your change of address online to the municipality.
Bouwlust en Vrederust
Moerwijk en Zuiderpark
Rustenburg en Oostbroek
Leidschenveen en Forepark
Laakkwartier, Spoorwijk en Binckhorst
Bohemen en Meer en Bos
Mariahoeve, Marlot en Haagse Bos
Duttendel, Belgisch- en Van Stolkpark
Duinoord en Zorgvliet
Geuzen- en Statenkwartier
Bomen- en Bloemenbuurt
Need to move your extra belongings into a storage unit in Den Haag? If you want a company to handle all your storage needs from A to Z, there’s no better company to call than Expat Moving Company. Our spacious and secure facilities handled by our full-service storage crews will give you peace of mind, and the additional space you require. Expat Moving Company can accommodate storing your precious belongings in the short or long term and will move your belongings into our storage unit in Den Haag with the utmost care. Whether residential or commercial, if you’re looking for storage units in Den Haag Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Utrecht, Expat Moving Company has something that works for you.