Moving service Amsterdam
Your Expat Moving Company in Amsterdam
EMC provides moving service in Amsterdam. Whether you are moving your home or business, our goal is to make your relocation seamless – from the moment we provide you with a moving quote until the minute we finish unpacking the moving truck. We have 12 years of experience moving Expats and have earned the reputation as one of Expats most trusted moving companies.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent service at some of the most competitive moving rates in Amsterdam. Our goal is to provide each customer with a customized moving package to meet his or her specific needs. Whether you’re looking for a few extra hands to help you load a portable storage container or need someone to do all the packing and unpacking for your residential move, we can create a moving solution that’s tailored to you.
HERE ARE A FEW OTHER REASONS TO TRUST EXPAT MOVING COMPANY AMSTERDAM:
1. Licensed and insured movers
2. Full-time professional movers employed by us
3. Low rates and a transparent quoting process
4. 12 years of experience
5. Full range of moving services / international
6. Clean moving trucks with all the proper moving equipment
Careful packing in Amsterdam is essential to your belongings surviving international transport to a new location or enduring time locked away in storage. While a necessary part of the moving process, packing and unpacking are often the most time-consuming part of a move. At Expat Moving Company, we provide professional packing and unpacking services to ensure the safety of your household items and make your moving experience easier. With our crew tackling the wrapping, boxing, taping, and unloading for you, you’re sure to have a more pleasant moving experience.
1) Full packing: As part of our full service moving experience, our team in Amsterdam will pack every single drawer and cupboard in your home. Before moving day, our movers come equipped with all the boxes, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, packing paper, and moving tape to box your entire home. We take extra care with your breakables, individually wrapping each item in packing paper and making sure each box is filled with extra cushion to keep things from shifting around during the move.
2) Disassembly/Reassembly: Dismantling beds and other bulky furniture items takes patience, time, and the right tools, but it’s not something you need to bother with! Our movers are happy to take apart your furniture and reassemble it after moving so it’s one less thing for you to do.
3) Partial packing: If you get part of the way through the packing process but don’t have time to finish off the job, just let us know! Our international movers are happy to come in and finish up where you left off, making sure all your boxes are ready to go when moving day rolls around.
4) Packing for storage: Are you moving things into short- or long-term storage? Packing items for storage takes special consideration to make sure your belongings are properly protected from potential storage hazards, like temperature fluctuations, moisture, and rodents. Our packing experts have the right materials to pack your possessions for months or even years in storage. We can even help you get everything moved to your unit and organized so you can easily access items you might need.
5) Unpacking: You just thought getting everything moved to your new house was the worst part of the move, but then you find yourself facing a mountain of moving boxes to unpack! Trying to figure out how to best organize your kitchen or closets after a move can be a daunting task. However, our movers have loads of experience doing just that. If the unpacking process seems unbearable, leave it to international moving companies. We’ll help you get the clothes refolded or hung, the dishes stacked on the shelves, and the linens neatly put away. Before you know it, you’ll be unpacked and ready to enjoy life in your new home!
> Read about our international moving service
> Read about our moving lift service
> Request free quotation
Flexible moving schedule
Circumstances change in life; that things are always changing is one of the only constants. Expat Moving Company Amsterdam understands and lets our customers move around their moves if our schedule permits. We do not arbitrarily charge our customers fees if their changes do not affect us. Expat Moving Company Amsterdam can add on additional services or extra crew members if we have availability without a fee for a last minute change. Accommodating our customers to the fullest extent of our abilities is our number one goal. That is why we maintain maximum flexibility for our last minute moving customers.
Expat Moving Company Amsterdam offers:
Apartment Moves: Did you know what 59% of Amsterdam residents and companies rent? So, it’s no surprise that our moving team handles a lot of apartment moves. Whether you live on the 5th floor of a swank downtown apartment or the 1st floor of an older complex, we can make your apartment relocation a breeze.
House Moves: Our oldest moving service, we’ve helped Amsterdam residents with household relocations for 12 years. Whether you live in a modern building or a more traditional home in Amsterdam, we can help you move houses quickly so you can settle into your new home!
> Read about our international moving service
> Read about our packing and moving tips
Need to move your extra belongings into a storage unit in Amsterdam? If you want a company to handle all your storage needs from A to Z, there’s no better company to call than Expat Moving Company. Our spacious and secure facilities handled by our full-service storage crews will give you peace of mind, and the additional space you require. Expat Moving Company can accommodate storing your precious belongings in the short or long term and will move your belongings into our storage unit in Amsterdam with the utmost care. Whether residential or commercial, if you’re looking for storage units in Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam or Utrecht, Expat Moving Company has something that works for you.
If you live or work in Amsterdam, or if you’re a student or just visiting for a while, we have several self storage sites around the city. Our Amsterdam location is conveniently located for the city centre and easily accessible by road and rail.
If you need self storage units that are secure, accessible and flexible at low prices, call us on 085-3037819 or click here.
Now that you’ve decided to invest in a storage space, what should you put inside it? Fortunately for you, we’ve spent a lot of time thinking about it, years in fact. Our experience with storage has given us an idea of what kind of items people are best off leaving in their storage units.
While you may be familiar with “self-storage” facilities, Expat Moving Company Rotterdam provides “full-service storage”. Full service storage provides customers with much more than “self storage”. Our full service storage comes with everything from storage pick-up to delivery! Expat Moving Company customers don’t have to lift a finger when they hire our storage crews to handle their entire storage experience. Starting with the move, Expat Moving Company crews handle lifting your belongings into the truck and transporting them into the facility, where Expat Moving Company places them in a custom-made storage container in one of our Rotterdam, Amsterdam, The Hague or Utrecht storage facilities. Storage employees watch over the facility to ensure the security of our customers’ belongings until the day they request their belongings be removed from storage.
Organizing an international move is not an easy task and can easily become overwhelming. Are you looking for international moving companies? Request a quotation and you’ll just have to compare and make your choice, calmly at home.
> Read about moving during Covid-19 pandemic
> Read about our moving service Rotterdam
> Read about our moving service Utrecht
> Read about our moving service The Hague
> Read about our moving service Groningen
> Read about our moving service Leiden
> Read about our student moving service
> Read about international moving companies Netherlands
> Read more about moving from The Netherlands to UK
> Read more about moving from The Netheralnds to France
> Read more about moving from The Netherlands to Germany
> Request free quotation for moving from The Netherlands to Spain
> Request free quotation for moving from The Netherlands to Denmark
> Request free quotation for moving from The Netherlands to Luxembourg
> Request free quotation for moving from The Netherlands to Norway
> Request free quotation for moving from The Netherlands to Italy
Why Choose Expat Moving Company Amsterdam?
Our customers extend their trust to us by allowing our company in Amsterdam to relocate their possessions- everything from furniture, pricey electronics and even items of great sentimental value. This bond of trust is one we savor and value and is a basis for the delicate care we show in all parts of the relocation process. We train our employees to a high degree concerning every part of the move, and pay close attention to detail where other companies don’t, and for that reason you will be happy to have us work with you for your Amsterdam moving needs.
A move to a new location is made so much more stressful when you don’t have a team you can rely on. We have heard all manner of nightmares scenarios from clients regarding other moves they have made, and frankly, are a bit embarrassed by our colleagues. It is because of reasons like this that we guarantee that your goods will be moved not only in an efficient and timely manner, but will arrive exactly as they were before entering our vehicles.
Expat Moving Company Amsterdam is proud of our solid team and a great reputation for being trustworthy, known for making moves happen quickly, and without causing damage to any of your valuables. All furniture and appliances are covered completely either with the best wrapping products available in the industry, thick quilted industrial blanketing, specialized padding, or a combination of the three before being expertly loaded and secured within our vehicles.
Due to our unique and systematic method of loading any of our vehicles in the fleet, a technique designed to protect furniture with thick padding and heavy-duty quilted cloth blanketing, held together with tie down straps and yards of the industry’s best wrapping materials, breakage of boxed delicate goods shouldn’t be of concern.